Wednesday 7 July 2010

Night Hike



Well blogettes, apologies for the lack of recent posts. After spending the weekend at home feeling poorly, Monday and Tuesday did not offer much more by way of excitement (unless accounting policy gets you excited). If it does, please do not tell me.
I did, however, discover a wonderful Italian deli which makes the best homemade aubergine parmigiana I've ever had. Definite comfort food. The Italian theme continued with a trip to Pecatto, Elgin Street. Yum. Something about pasta just makes me feel I must get better soon!

Fortunately Wednesday arrived and with it much less nausea. This was a good thing as tonight was Night Hike night. Walking up to the top of the Peak. It is the highest mountain in Hong Kong, with an altitude of 552m. As you know I've been there before. By tram.

It was good fun though, just enough lights that we didn't totally regret taking a torch, and the views were certainly worth it. Here are a couple of pictures from half way up, I can assure you the actual view was a million times better.


Hope all well!






2 comments:

  1. viv maclachlan7 July 2010 at 10:01

    omg - aubergine parmagiano - mmmmmmmmmmm - i am dribbling as tim and i are on a health kick!! well day 2 of the health kick and already i am dreaming of vino and cheese and crisps and dip!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow the pictures are fab! I can't believe you did the hike after being so unwell!!

    Viv, I'm impressed - day 2 of my health kick I had moved on from dreaming of vino and graduated to drinking the vino..

    xx

    ReplyDelete