Saturday 31 July 2010

Top Deck at Jumbo





Ok, I admit it. My life has started to read like the Wallpaper Guide to Hong Kong. But I'm not convinced that is a bad thing, certainly not based on recent dining experiences.


Today was the turn of the Top Deck at Jumbo. A floating restaurant in Aberdeen.

Overpriced drinks - check
Dubious Western menu - check
Total tranquility relaxing with books for an entire day - check

A great day just relaxing with a book or two. I finally got to order a pina colada (of course I sang the song, repeatedly) along with a few glasses of fizz and various other beverages. Well, it would be rude not to. We were there for about 7 hours.

Ace. The perfect lazy Sunday, even if it was a Saturday.




1 comment:

  1. 7 hours of Pina Coladas ;-) I'm impressed you can still blog ...

    xxx

    ReplyDelete