Tuesday 8 June 2010

Local knowledge

Ladies, emails at the ready. Gents, dust off that birthday book (you know you have one). Today I learnt about The Sales. Oh yes. Boy do they merit capitalisation...

I have mentioned previously that Hong Kong has every shop known to man, and then a few more for good measure. No designer worth his or her salt does not have a store within a few minutes walk of my new office.

So, The Sales. It appears that in just a few weeks all stores will be offering 30% off all this seasons collection. Hold the excitement. This is not and I repeat not the time to buy. A few weeks following this the reductions go to 50%. At this time, and the girls in my office assure me this is correct, there is still a wide range of all this seasons stock in most sizes etc. This is when you buy.

Later discounts hit 70%, however this is considered to be end bin stuff - why would you want that??

Send the shopping lists through...

1 comment:

  1. Can't. Type. Too. Excited.

    Did I read correctly that we are talking about THIS SEASON???

    Oh the jealousy....

    x

    ReplyDelete