Sunday 27 June 2010

Spa heaven

Those of you with wallpaperguides, flick to page 94. Now book your flight to visit. It is even better than it looks.

What can I say... Crystal amethyst steam room, tropical rain showers, cold mist pods, ice baths, water massage pools., hot seats, relaxation rooms and orange water.

So I arrived, sipped my hot tea (lemon, ginger and honey - delicious) and changed into my spa robe. A very nice robe. Plus, a freebie spa bag. Goodies!

After making the most of the facilities for three or so hours pre treatment (I'm going 24 hours pre next time) I went for my first treatment, a Rasul. For this you are entirely covered in mud. You are then left in a gorgeous copper coloured room in a little throne-like seat and the treatment starts. First dry heat, then wet heat then a shower. All while in the one seat. The idea is the heat treatment assists in the minerals soaking into the skin (or similar). Anyway, a wonderful if slightly overly-warm treatment. It was too hot to pick up the glass of water provided!

Following this a wonderful massage. Relaxation beyond relaxation... I'm going every time I'm rained in!

Yes, those of you that are wondering, the rain has started again. My task for the week is to try and find a pair of these. Unless Chloe see my blog, mistake me for a celeb, and ship me a freebie pair. Or similar... www.netaporter.co.uk/product/60415

No comments:

Post a Comment