Tuesday 10 August 2010

Byeeee

Well. I am a little bit sad tonight as it was the last night with mum. Has been so lovely so am not looking forward to saying goodbye tomorrow.

However, never one to let something like that get in the way of a good meal, out we went for a delicious last dinner in HK. Restaurant of the evening was Bistro Manchu. According to them they are they only Manchurian restaurant in HK. Regardless of whether this is correct, the food there is very tasty. I will be going again!

Post dinner we popped to our new 'favourite' bar for a quick post dinner tipple at Varga Lounge. Worth it just for the bar mats even if you;re not into people watching. If I weren't superstitious I'd be asking the price of the beautiful peacock feather print they have too....

Last night we went with some colleagues to a 'local' restaurant in Kowloon (near Prince Edward MTR). A seafood restaurant, busiest at 3am when the taxi drivers go for breakfast. Amazing food, is just very disappointing I can never go on my own - they speak no English. Smiling and pointing anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment