Thursday 26 August 2010

Packing again - seriously??

I cannot believe that once again I have to pack everything up! Time has flown by. This time next week I will be t-4 hours from a flight to Bali. The continuation of the blog is under consideration - technically that will (a) not be HK; and (b) is holiday. But, we do have some fun things planned so I'll see.

Current plans means it looks like I'll be back in the UK early October. However, current plans do not have associated flight reservations so we will see. The final, final, final decision is being taken on Monday. I'll believe it when I see it.

It is incredible how many 'essential' items I packed I have not used. It is less of a surprise that items such as my London A-Z have remained in a box which has stayed in my office since arrival. Along with copies of exercise plans from 'Zest' and the like. I acknowledged today they are unlikely to be implemented and decided to put them in the bin rather than courier them back. [Note: if you are ever considering dieting check out Liz Hurley's 'tweets'. Alarming and will ensure you decide against it].

One more week if you are wanting 'gifts' bought back (umbrella shaped like a wine bottle anyone?). Don't all shout at one now!

Also, much as I have been loving the post the time has come to stop writing (boo) as the flat will not forward it on. Boo again. Please do keep writing to me in the UK though - you know I'm fond of letters. Again, along with the super-fitness plan my letter writing extravaganza also did not happen. C'est la vie. Too busy eating really.

On that note I have managed to fit in another fancy eating experience, Cipriani. In the old Bank of China building (floor below China Club) and also owned by David Tang, it has a private lift and tasty Italian food. However, given the choice, China Club has the edge.

So there you go.

1 comment:

  1. I am stuck between being very very jealous of your impending Bali trip and wondering what it was in the first place that made you think a London A-Z would be handy in HK ;-)

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete