Friday 13 August 2010

KLCC

Well greetings from Kuala Lumpar. I'll be brief as I need to go explore but I'm aware I have been getting a little slack on the old updates. My apologies.

So, other than grumbling, what have I been up to since Wednesday? Well, I've been for a nice work lunch (soooooooooooooooo much food), and then mostly calls, meetings, video conferences and strategising. I do love that my job involves spending time doing 'good thinking'.

I have three weeks left at work here (how time flies) and a combination of the realisation I will be leaving shortly and a desire to not be in my tiny room all weekend led me to hop on a flight to KL. The nice people at the hotel clearly appreciated this and have upgraded me to a suite! Don't get too excited, it is tiny and dirty but - IT HAS WALLS!!! I've spent a lot of time walking between rooms! (However, I still would not recommend staying here, dirty place - albeit with the fanciest rooftop bar and the fanciest business center I've seen in a long time).

So, do have an excellent weekend and I'll let you know all about KL when I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment