Wednesday 18 August 2010

The 'Exciting' world of CSI

What can I say, the title says it all - I'm having a quiet-ish week. Clearly there has been the usual amount of eating an drinking so I'll talk you through that.

Post wise it has been a bumper week.
Monday = twirls
Tuesday = more twirls!
Wednesday = flowers!!

How lucky am I!?!

You know what they say. A twirl a day...

Clearly I need to up my intake as I have been feeling a wee bit poorly. Hopefully this will pass and quickly.

Monday night was a trip to China Club. I do so love that restaurant. I just wish I didn't have to wear a moustache and pretend to be someone else each time I go there (is members only, clearly!) The food was delicious as ever and, by Hong Kong pricing, is actually quite reasonable. Ish.

Tuesday night was a quick drink at the Mandarin Oriental, a bar with a view. I discovered they have a favourite red wine of mine so I think I will be going back. They also do Earl Grey martinis. Despite the incongruous title they are quite delicious.

And that is about it I think. Clearly I've managed to fit in a fair amount of CSI and a bit of work too.

I hope all well and thanks for the post!

1 comment:

  1. OOh not good that you are poorly. Hope the Earl Grey martinis are doing their medicinal best.

    Get well soon

    xxx

    ReplyDelete