Tuesday 31 August 2010

Not peak hiking...

'Very Hot Weather' is the current weather alert, and whilst this feels no different to normal weather, it was the perfect reason not to go peak hiking. So off we went to a healthy restaurant (where I ordered the halumi and avocado burger - possibly not that healthy - but v nice).

Managed to fit in a few more HK top spots (Steps at Stauntons and Peak Cafe) so a few glasses of wine and raspberry mojitos were consumed.

Am absolutely shattered this week though. Month end (cue work madness), the excitement of a visitor and trying to fit in saying 'goodbye' to Honkers, whilst packing.

This has not been assisted by the laundry dying my wardrobe a new shade of grey (soooo not good) meaning I am reluctant to get any more done - but clearly need to as have packing issues otherwise. Moral high ground may have to be put to one side in search of clean clothes...

Right, I'd best try and fit a few more tons of stuff in the case. Remind me again of airline baggage allowances???

Two more nights in HK. Tonight is spicy crab night. Yes, more eating...

1 comment:

  1. I must remember the 'the laundry dyed my clothes I need to buy new ones' line. Very cunning ;-)

    On a serious note, not cool that your clothes are now all grey (no matter how much it may be the new black). Clearly some type of litigation is in order..

    xxx

    ReplyDelete